Windsor Hills Splash Pool

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
I am familiar with the Windsor Hills splash pool, but was wondering if there are any other rentals with splash pools but have a little larger deck area?? We really enjoy sitting outside but with only 4 people a pool home is just to big. Thanks

We recently stayed in a townhouse in Windsor at Westside...they have splash pools and patio space as well.

Thanks I will take a look there - did you book thru VRBO. I am unfamiliar with this complex. Would really like to find a place also with a downstairs bedroom.

Thanks I will take a look there - did you book thru VRBO. I am unfamiliar with this complex. Would really like to find a place also with a downstairs bedroom.

Yes, but I just had a look and it looks like the specific townhome we rented is not posted anymore - they are all very similar though...there is a downstairs bedroom and bathroom.

They are fairly new homes and the community has a fair sized pool complex with a lazy river which is what appealed to us.

Having said, all of that, we learned that we prefer the East side of Kissimmee to the West side and I don't know that we would stay in this area again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!