Windsor Hills Splash Pool

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by luvsvacations, Jan 6, 2019.

1. luvsvacations

luvsvacations DIS Veteran

I am familiar with the Windsor Hills splash pool, but was wondering if there are any other rentals with splash pools but have a little larger deck area?? We really enjoy sitting outside but with only 4 people a pool home is just to big. Thanks

2. Mrs Doubtfire

Mrs Doubtfire DIS Veteran

I think Encantada has a bigger outside area.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. luvsvacations

Thanks I will look

5. mjhtvchick

mjhtvchick DIS Veteran

We recently stayed in a townhouse in Windsor at Westside...they have splash pools and patio space as well.

6. luvsvacations

Thanks I will take a look there - did you book thru VRBO. I am unfamiliar with this complex. Would really like to find a place also with a downstairs bedroom.

7. mjhtvchick

mjhtvchick DIS Veteran

Yes, but I just had a look and it looks like the specific townhome we rented is not posted anymore - they are all very similar though...there is a downstairs bedroom and bathroom.

They are fairly new homes and the community has a fair sized pool complex with a lazy river which is what appealed to us.

Having said, all of that, we learned that we prefer the East side of Kissimmee to the West side and I don't know that we would stay in this area again.