Win Barry Hom's Money: Round 4

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
It's time to win $200 million again! The $200 million is payable only with Monopoly money and you get $5 every 10 years. :)

Let's see how much you know about stuff on the rides...

1.) Before we board the logs on Ripsaw Falls, what two things need to be removed according to the sign?

2.) In Spider-Man, what reward will J. Jonah Jameson give us if we head out in the Scoops and come back?

3.) In Jaws, what are the call letters of the TV station that plays "Hey There Amity?"

4.) In Twister, what is the house number of the smashed-up house in the second queue room?

5.) In Fearfall, Dr. Doom cannot destroy one statue of a Fantastic Four member because he ran out of fear juice. Which Fantastic Four member is it?

6.) In T2, what show does the TV select for the grandmother?

7.) Name a TV show that is being promoted during the Kongfrontation queue news video.

8.) Bonus: whose name is on the shirt that the two small dinosaurs are fighting over in Jurassic Park River Adventure?

Actually, I don't know #8. I was wondering if anyone knew. :)

Is it just me or are these getting tougher?

1 - No clue
2 - Barry Hom's money
3 - I'm pretty sure it's WJWS.
4 - 911
5 - Mr. Fantastic?
6 - Murder, She Wrote
7 - Captain Simian & the Space Monkeys?
8 - Earl :)

I think I got 3 or 4 or them right.. Baltic Avenue, here I come!

Originally posted by MrNonacho
Is it just me or are these getting tougher?

1 - No clue
2 - Barry Hom's money
3 - I'm pretty sure it's WJWS.
4 - 911
5 - Mr. Fantastic?
6 - Murder, She Wrote
7 - Captain Simian & the Space Monkeys?
8 - Earl :)

I think I got 3 or 4 or them right.. Baltic Avenue, here I come!

Numbers 3 to 6 are correct. Are they getting harder? My last set seemed to easy! :)

#8 is Eric, #6 is Murder She Wrote #1 hats and antlers (my DD came up with this one)
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :wave:

Originally posted by Riverview
#8 is Eric, #6 is Murder She Wrote #1 hats and antlers (my DD came up with this one)
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :wave:

#1 is correct! #8 is Eric if you say so. :)

Now one got #2 yet. No one stands in the regular queue anymore?

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Is there a significance to that badge? Was the guy canned during the first day or is he the big boss?

Not really. It's pretty much the most egotistical employee :)

The name changes only every once in a while, since it is hard for the ride day-ops to access the shirt since its surrounded by water.

It used to be the name of the Ride's Supervisor (not Eric).

Egotistical?

Do you even know Eric? Yes, he's been at River Adventure since most of the ride was still piles of dirt and construction debris (longer than any other current employee at the attraction - which is the true reason his nametag is there - it's a place of honor for the most senior employee at the attraction). But to say he's egotistical is quite a stretch.

Out of this world, #7, and the NEW Dragnet... I remember hearing those over and over while waiting in Kong......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter