Votes: 51 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 79 50.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 27 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the final report is issued if the pilots are not cited as a contributing factor I will admit I was wrong.

No need to wait. Admit it now.

This is not Boeings fault.

People are trying to blame the evil faceless corporation when they are not to blame.

These posts were wrong regardless of what the report says. Just admit it. Post, "I kdonnel was wrong when I said it wasn't Boeing's fault." They have admitted their fault. Why can't you?

No need to wait. Admit it now.

These posts were wrong regardless of what the report says. Just admit it. Post, "I kdonnel was wrong when I said it wasn't Boeing's fault." They have admitted their fault. Why can't you?

For some reason, KDonnell reminds me of this guy.

mqdefault.jpg

For some reason, KDonnell reminds me of this guy.

mqdefault.jpg

I just know what is going to happen when that final report comes out. If it mentions the pilots in any way, even if in passing he's going to come back and say I told you so despite all the goal post moving and despite being wrong on a heck of a lot of posts. And if they don't mention the pilots at all, he'll say it was totally political.

I just know what is going to happen when that final report comes out. If it mentions the pilots in any way, even if in passing he's going to come back and say I told you so despite all the goal post moving and despite being wrong on a heck of a lot of posts. And if they don't mention the pilots at all, he'll say it was totally political.

Absolutely! Benjamin Franklin once said there are only three things certain in life: death, taxes, and kdonnel's in ability to admit when he was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter