Will Travel for Yummy Food!

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
Any recommendations for places to eat outside of Disneyland? We will have a car so can drive. Also planning on a trip down to San Diego area too so would love some suggestions there too. Open to all types of foods/dessert/drink suggestions - Looking forward to some yummy food! Thank you!!

We LOVE Craft Burger in Carlsbad, if you’re headed down to San Diego. It’s right off the 5 and is delicious!

Edit: I just googled it and it is out of business. Pray for me while I tell my husband!

It's a good idea to check up on any place you decide to try right before your trip dates. Things are so unstable right now with all the craziness going on -- the restaurant industry in Southern CA is getting hit very hard. Some places may not survive the economic challenges or may have changed their set up, so always check first before visiting!

If you are a milk tea/boba fan, Sharetea is great for milky drinks and Tastea has awesome fruity drinks. They are (small) chains so check their websites for locations.

In San Diego, Epic Wings N' Things is a family favorite. The nearest location to Disneyland is Mission Viejo, I think.

In Anaheim, I would try Napa Rose Chef's Counter.
Addison just north of San Diego.
Ironside in Little Italy in SD.
Not Not Tacos also in Little Italy, SD.

Not Not Tacos also in Little Italy, SD.

That is on my bucket list next time I am near San Diego...love Sam The Cooking Guy's YouTube channel

Speaking of SD, El Indio in San Diego is still my all time favorite Mexican restaurant and a must visit every time I am there. The cinnamon chips are amazing.

If you are a milk tea/boba fan, Sharetea is great for milky drinks and Tastea has awesome fruity drinks. They are (small) chains so check their websites for locations.

In San Diego, Epic Wings N' Things is a family favorite. The nearest location to Disneyland is Mission Viejo, I think.

OHHH! I love boba tea - thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter