Will they temporarily suspend parking fees??

If I am booked in a value resort but if Disney moves me to a moderate or deluxe resort will I have to pay the more expensive parking fee? Just curious because we are currently booked at ASMO in August and there is alot of talk about combining resorts.

If I am booked in a value resort but if Disney moves me to a moderate or deluxe resort will I have to pay the more expensive parking fee? Just curious because we are currently booked at ASMO in August and there is alot of talk about combining resorts.
*If* the move you, and the parking fees remain, yes, you would be charged the parking fee for the resort that you are currently staying in. If they move you to a mod, it would be the mod fees. If they move you to Deluxe or DVC Villa, it would be the deluxe fee (as a cash reservation).

They totally skirted the suggestion.
They DID avoid giving you an answer! And when was the last time they handed out a paper placard for your dashboard? Haven't gotten one of those in more than a decade, I bet. They scan your MB at the park entrance to verify you are a resort guest and can park for free. But maybe they do still hand them out.....

Still no info regarding the resort parking fee, though. To me, that means it's likely there will be no change.

I think that one should go into it assuming that if you're staying on site, that you'll have to pay the daily parking fee just like before. THEN if it turns out that you do NOT get charged for parking, that's icing on the cake and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter