Will there be a West Coast DVC anytime soon?

ImaDisneyFan

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I'm new to these boards and have recently become VERY interested in a DVC purchase, being the Disney park/hotel nut that I am. My wife and I hope to be in a position to join within the next year or so.

I know that it is assumed by many that eventually a DVC resort will be built in California, in or close to the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim. It seems I've heard rumors swrirling about this for years, but I know nothing concrete has been announced.

So my question for you knowledgeable DVC people is: What do you think the odds are of this West Coast resort becpming a reality? Would it be a "Villas at the Grand Californian", or something separate with its own theming? And when do you think DVC will eventually get around to doing this?

Most of our Disney trips are to WDW, so the presence or absence of this resort won't ultimately affect my decison to join, but I do like to get ot DL every few years, and if DVC accomodations were available when we visit, it would be like the icing on the cake!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and opinions. I've learned a lot about DVC lurking on these forums and forward to posting. :)

-Rob

ImaDisneyFan said:
I know that it is assumed by many that eventually a DVC resort will be built in California, in or close to the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim. It seems I've heard rumors swrirling about this for years, but I know nothing concrete has been announced.

Then you know as much as we do. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter