Will the unheated pools be warm in June?

deeken02

Earning My Ears
I know that might sound like a dumb question, but I keep reading about all the unheated pools being so cold right now. I know it gets pretty hot in June, so I'm hoping the unheated pools will also warm up. We are staying at the Radison Orlando - Celebration and I know my son will not want to swim in a cold pool!!! THANKS!!

in the morning it will still be a little cool - but by lunch time it will be warm - but afternoon HOT...

It is expected to be 87 degrees in florida for the next ten days. I would bet the pools will be a nice temp by June. You probably don't want it to be too warm, then it won't do much to cool you off. Radison Celebration has a heated pool just in case :thumbsup2

We have been so hot, I have had to shut my solor already. Now that isn't saying once a heavy rain comes the pool will not cool off. It is safe to say that it will be warm enough to swim in June though.. I think spiceycat explained it very good.. once that sun is out, the pools are usually very warm without adding extra heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter