Will the Fantasy get a new show?

Little Mermaid 35

Earning My Ears
When was the last time the Fantasy had a new show added? Aladdin is the newest one right? It should be the next in line to get a new show but how often do they typically add new shows?

When was the last time the Fantasy had a new show added? Aladdin is the newest one right? It should be the next in line to get a new show but how often do they typically add new shows?
Since the Wonder, Magic & Dream have all had new shows added in the past few years, in theory, the Fantasy should be next.

As to when that may actually happen, hard to say. Most shows run 5-7 years (in order to re-coup the costs involved in mounting the show). Some shows on DCL have been around upwards of 10 years.

Since Aladdin is a fairly "recent" movie, and does still have a bit of a following, I don't really see it being replaced. Most of the ships have one specific movie connected show.

With the three new ships coming out in a couple of years, just imagine what shows DCL will find/include from the vast Disney collection. Perhaps the shows will be based on movies yet to be released?? Some classics like MARY POPPINS or FANTASIA might make the cut. Fun to speculate.

I have been wondering the same thing, I wonder when they will et a new show, the Fantasy that is. Do they tend to replace the other shows, not Aladdin, but the others?

I have been wondering the same thing, I wonder when they will et a new show, the Fantasy that is. Do they tend to replace the other shows, not Aladdin, but the others?
Personally, I hope so. I don't really care for either Wishes or Believe. Only thing Wishes has going for it (in my opinion) is that it's about Disneyland (us west coasters are pretty much ignored by Disney, for the most part). But I'm not sure which one they'd replace and with what.

I actually really like Wishes. Yes it is very corny but it has some great musical numbers and I always enjoy it and it is the one out of the three I make sure to go to. I definitely could do without Believe however.

Our DD always tells everyone that she wants to see the little mermaid show on the cruise.............maybe she will get her wish.

I actually really like Wishes. Yes it is very corny but it has some great musical numbers and I always enjoy it and it is the one out of the three I make sure to go to. I definitely could do without Believe however.

Believe is not my favorite, but I like it better than Aladdin. I would love a Moana show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter