Will the 2 HHN houses be open daily?

J'aime Paris

Living happily ever after
Universal's website is now promoting the daytime visits of their 2 HHN houses.
It has listed dates of Sept. 26-27 and Oct. 3- Nov. 1

Does this mean a person could make a reservation on any day of the week for the houses? It's not specifically mentioned....or I didn't notice if it was, lol!

I checked the park hours and they haven't changed from what I had seen the past couple of days....

Yes, daily starting Oct 3. Hours may or may not be extended during the week, weekends, probably.

In one article it talks about virtual queues for the houses. Is this the same virtual queue site you use for Hagrids??

In one article it talks about virtual queues for the houses. Is this the same virtual queue site you use for Hagrids??

Using the Universal app you can reserve a VQ spot if available, here now and the only thing that has been available today was JF.

Yes this is the same app to reserve Hagrids

C12AFF90-179C-4538-977A-94775AC76CE6.jpeg
Parks are closed now obviously but this is all I’ve seen all day.

lol.....Lori.....we need to work on you in time for next year`s HHN!!!

You`ll be fine with us..........Honest, you`ll love it.........🤡🎃👀

😁

Since HHN is during the daytime this year, I feel a bit more confident about it. No intense darkness, fog, strobe lights, or scare actors....that would all freak me out!

In the end, I'm sure my curiosity will override my fears! The FOMO is strong!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!