Will my husband have a good time?

Originally posted by erikthewise
I WISH we could get a 4-day Wonder cruise plus airfare for $2K!
Of course there's 4 of us, not three, but even still I think you got a good deal.

Of course you haven't added in transfers, insurance, tips or shopping yet, have you? ;)

Don't.

For $2495.00 I can purchase the cruise, airfare and transfers (airfare/transfers purchased thru Disney which is more expensive but the risk of missing the boat with "separate" air is too much for me.)

We aren't going to go to the adult only restaurant. From what I understand the "regular" restaurants are fantastic so I don't see the need for paying for an extra meal when ALL meals are already included in the price of the cruise.

As far as shopping and excursions I am budgeting about $500.00. Tell me if this is unreasonable. I figure that playing on the beach at castaway with snorkel/water trike rental/floats would run a maximum of $100.00. If we do the dolphin interaction excursion that is about $350.00. Leaves $50.00 for t shirts and other small souveniers. Tips for the cruise.... about $20 a day for steward, wait staff, and $40.00 for matre d. Add in another $100 to $200 for drinks and unexpected stuff. Total trip: $3,395. Tell me if this is realistic or not.

Originally posted by WooWoo
Will my husband have a good time?

If you mean in your cabin.................thats personal.
fing01.gif

It was my wife that I had to convince to go the FIRST time. We both love DCL and plan to go every year. There is much to do for us guys on and off the ship.

We have been on 4 DCL cruises and would never miss the dinner meals to go to Palo's. We did go for the brunch. It is good.

Also, our last three cruises have been inside cabins. The first cruise we had a veranda that we rarely used. We save the money for other Disney stuff.
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter