• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WIll my child fit comfortably in a WDW stroller

dwfanatic

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepseagreen>Proud momm
Well, we decided not to bring the stroller from home since 6yo DS doesn't fit in it anymore- and we want to rent from the parks. DS is small for his age- 48 lbs and 45 inches- he can walk for most of the day, but I know we will get more touring time if we get a stroller- you know, short legs and all. We are only going to Epcot and Sea World, and spending time at pool at vacation home. Please let me know if the strollers will accomodate him.

Sure he will...our 7 yo DS still goes into the double stroller with his 4 yo sister. As long as he'll go in it willingly then we'll continue to rent one for him.

You shouldn't have any trouble. I have seen some pretty large kids in the rented strollers.
Safari Steve, a MK CM, has posted before that they have severl differnt sizes of strollers. According to him, the largest size will fit up to a small 12 yr old.

I saw adults in the strollers, looked like they were just goofing around though. But even if he were a little big for it, at the end of a long day I think most kids would just appreciate the chance to sit and not have to walk, walk, walk. After a long week of walking, I think even my 9 year old nephew would have welcomed the chance to hitch a ride at one point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter