Will Disney cruising return during 2021?

Will Disney Cruising Return in 2021?

• yes, cruises will resume in 2021

Votes: 170 84.6%
  • no, cruises won't return until at least 2022

Votes: 31 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's hard for me to even watch the news anymore because it's so blatantly biased on all sides. Seems like all they have to do is add the word "reportedly" and they can pretty much say anything they want and act as if it is factual. Seems like every news "source" is just someone trying to sell a book. They used to try and hide their bias, now they don't seem to care and are right in your face with it.

Even with that story with the Covid positive UnCruise in Alaska, seems like nobody went back and did a correction story to report that it was a false positive and there was in fact no Covid. The Covid positive cruise was on front page, the correction weeks later is on page 30. So to this day you have people running around incorrectly reporting on that specific UnCruise as why cruising is dangerous when in fact to me, it was a story that showed how cruising is safe and the cruise line went into action right away and limited Covid risk way more than any land based business could. I would feel safer on a cruise than at my local Walmart.

https://www.kinyradio.com/news/news-of-the-north/ceo-uncruise-covid-19-case-was-a-false-positive/

I noticed you mentioning your distaste for masks in another thread. If masks were required on your October cruise would you still go?
Probably not. Lots of other places to go and see w/o major "restrictions". And not really a distaste. Many masks I see wouldn't block a large sand flea much less a virus microbe. And I can't understand why folks almost like wearing them--they've become quite a fashion statement. And then wearing them some spots and then taking them off a few feet later--almost senseless. I could keep going but you get the idea---

I'm assuming most people reading this thread have been on a previous Disney cruise so let me ask you this....is there ANYONE that would pay for a Disney cruise where you would have to wear a mask all day and make reservations for the pool. What are they going to do....no one else allowed on deck 10??? It would be impossible.
This is exactly what I'm grappling with. I don't think I wanna spend all that jing & have to wear a mask - even though I realize they are necessary.

Sounds like this thread has moved off of DCL cruising or not in 2021 and onto masks, vaccines and opinions of news sources like so many others... I am going to lock it. Please if you would like to discuss these matters visit the community forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter