Will Club Level Return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no current info. We can only speculate. But its clear that it wont be back for awhile based on what it offers. Club Level is basically a buffet. So Disney will have to address that issue first. Basically staffing a server there. After "free(HAHA!) food" the second main benefit is FP booking windows so I imagine it wont come back until that does. It's also possible Disney completely retools what Club Level provides or cancels it altogether.

No, no current info. We can only speculate. But its clear that it wont be back for awhile based on what it offers. Club Level is basically a buffet. So Disney will have to address that issue first. Basically staffing a server there. After "free(HAHA!) food" the second main benefit is FP booking windows so I imagine it wont come back until that does. It's also possible Disney completely retools what Club Level provides or cancels it altogether.
I agree with most of what you said. Not sure it will cancel altogether as it was created based on obstructed view complaints of cash paying guests (if I recall that correctly).

Yes it will return.

But not until profitability can be guaranteed which means resorts open to 100% as well as indoor dining at 100% (and I don’t mean open by FL standards- I mean by Disney standards which means when COVID is donezo).

Any news on club level? I have bothered Disney several times, no news yet. Just wondering if anyone else has news.

Any news on club level? I have bothered Disney several times, no news yet. Just wondering if anyone else has news.
I don’t think they will make any announcements until they know when they can drop most of their Covid restrictions. The club lounges are small, indoor spaces, where people want to eat and drink - pretty much a worst case scenario for spreading Covid. I have no doubt it will come back, but it may be one of the very last things to do so. How much warning they will give is anyone’s guess.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that Disney wants the customers with MONEY yet refuses to do the things that that level of guest expects as table stakes, Hilton's club levels are back to operating with some changes the buffet now has a server (actually it always did) but self service is now a no no, But how can Hilton afford this they only charge 200-300 for a room per night are they a charity... And remember the Hilton club levels are open to members who achieved status as well as guests staying at club level.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that Disney wants the customers with MONEY yet refuses to do the things that that level of guest expects as table stakes, Hilton's club levels are back to operating with some changes the buffet now has a server (actually it always did) but self service is now a no no, But how can Hilton afford this they only charge 200-300 for a room per night are they a charity... And remember the Hilton club levels are open to members who achieved status as well as guests staying at club level.
Universal also has Club Level. We stayed at hard Rock in October, Floor 7 Club level. The lounge was downstairs instead of up stairs.

Universal also has Club Level. We stayed at hard Rock in October, Floor 7 Club level. The lounge was downstairs instead of up stairs.

I travel for business extensively and club level is pretty common in most hotels catering to business travel and all of them are better appointed than Disney's club level which is pretty embarassing as the room rates are a heck of a lot better and what buys you a basic club level room at WDW buys you a suite on the 'executive' floors.

Most people don’t pay for club level at Hilton/Marriott hotels. It’s basically a perk for frequent travelers who have achieved elite status in their rewards programs.

Most people don’t pay for club level at Hilton/Marriott hotels. It’s basically a perk for frequent travelers who have achieved elite status in their rewards programs.

That is correct but if you are not Elite you can pay for club level, and yet even in cities like NYC or Toronto the club level suites are 1/2 the price of Disney’s club level and it even includes alcohol and far better food offerings.

Well that’s more because Disney’s room rates are already so high to begin with. The premium for a club level room at a Hilton/Marriott and the same room type without club level is typically around $100-300/night. That’s about in line with the premium for CL at WDW compared to a non-CL room in the same view category at the same hotel. With the exception of the Main Building at GF, you are usually looking at about a $200/night premium to upgrade to CL at WDW.

I mean sure the Hilton/Marriott CL rooms might be half the price of Disney CL, but that means they are probably lower than the price of most Deluxe rooms at Disney, CL or not.

Well that’s more because Disney’s room rates are already so high to begin with. The premium for a club level room at a Hilton/Marriott and the same room type without club level is typically around $100-300/night. That’s about in line with the premium for CL at WDW compared to a non-CL room in the same view category at the same hotel. With the exception of the Main Building at GF, you are usually looking at about a $200/night premium to upgrade to CL at WDW.

I mean sure the Hilton/Marriott CL rooms might be half the price of Disney CL, but that means they are probably lower than the price of most Deluxe rooms at Disney, CL or not.

which is the point im making Disney is charging executive suite prices for Hampton Inn level rooms

I think it will be hard for Disney to justify encouraging gathering around common food areas until CDC alters recommendations that our infection rate is low enough to remove masks indoors with limited to no social distance. Basically back to pre-covid life. I just booked a trip for Aug 2022 at the GF and was looking to just reserve club level and clearly, it's not available. When asking a cast member if it would be they said, it will be back once Disney released those options for booking. IMO it certainly will return as an option, just not until we are at that point. Although I want it back now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter