Will a 3 and 6 year old be able to stay together at the kids club?

uandmfan

Mouseketeer
Hi

When we cruise our kids will be 3 and 6. We really want them to be able to stay together. It appears lots of the lines break the kids into small age groups (3-5, 6-9, etc). It's more likely they will go if they can go together.

Feedback on other lines will also be appreciated.

For Royal Caribbean it likely depends the boat and the number of kids going to Adventure Ocean. If it's Oasis class then it's not likely - my kids were in fact 3 & 6 when I went on the Allure and they were slotted into the different programs. On a smaller class there might be less kids going to the programs and they'd then merge them together.

On DCL it's more of a free-for-all so there should be no issues.

It hasn't been possible in our sailings. Even the ones with few kids. On those they combine the 6-8 group with the 9-11, but the younger are not allowed.

Since AO involves organized ball games, with running around, I wouldn't want a 3 year old in there. The counsellors in AO are much more hands on than on disney (where you can have 3 up to the-day-before-the-13th-birthday all together) and the games are made for the ages in the club. Not for kids outside of those ranges.

They do sometimes move a child up or down a year. But 3 to 6 is a huge difference. They would be with 8 year-olds. Maybe you would be able to move the 6 year old down to the 3-5 year old group. But I would count on it and your 6 year old may not want to be with 3 year olds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter