Wilderness Shampoo and soap

Interesting...haven't heard any reports of dispensers from anyone who recently returned or friends who are currently there.

When you say "in the process now". When is "now"?

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up on this. We will be arriving on the 24th and have no interest in using these at all. What's next, having to pay a fee to use yout hotel bathroom? I can not believe I would ever be so disgusted with Disney but the way the deluxe hotel rooms are all being cheapened down does not sit well with me at all.

This should not be happening at a deluxe resort, What do we pay these high prices for? I for one looked forward to the stash of shampoo and lotion after I came home from Disney. I would use it from time to time to remind me of the stay...Don't like this at all!!!!!!!!!!:mad::furious::furious::headache:

I think the dispensers and the metal bottle lockers will get gross. Mousekeepers already don't have enough time to adequately clean the rooms, yet alone to clean the muck out of the bottles and lockers now.

Which one? There are 2 "Wilderness", Wilderness Lodge (deluxe) and Fort Wilderness (mod).

It's been a few days...anyone just back from WL with first hand reports of their guest room shower having the communal shampoo/conditioner/body wash wall dispenser instead of individual mini toiletries ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter