Wilderness Lodge Room View Photos

This was our view from Room 3169. Again, we paid for a standard room and got upgraded to Courtyard :)

wlresize.jpg

Can someone explain exactly what a bear face room is? I am totally confused and would like to know what the views look like and if its worth requesting? Are they really nicer then other views?Do they have balconys? Sorry for all the questions.

Can someone explain exactly what a bear face room is? I am totally confused and would like to know what the views look like and if its worth requesting? Are they really nicer then other views?Do they have balconys? Sorry for all the questions.

If I am not mistaken, it would be a room overlooking the pool area with a view of the back of the building. If you look at a photo of the back at the top near the roof line, it looks like a bears face....took me a while to get that even though the DH picked right up on it, but it really does and yes, those rooms have balconies.

Hope this helps.

I believe bear face rooms are those actually in "the face" - meaning they look out at the courtyard and the entrance door opens onto the lobby. The appeal for most is more about being on the lobby and close to the center of things rather than the view, although they do have nice views. Some people don't want them because they feel the bear face rooms are noisier and they'd rather have a courtyard view a bit further down.

We'll be staying at the WL for the first time in June. We usually stay at the BW Club Level but wanted to try something new. Does anyone have pics of WL Deluxe Club Level rooms? Not sure what an enclosed balcony is. All pics would be appreciated.

Thanks!

BUMP!

Thought this was a great thread and wondered if anyone else had pictures of their room view & number to post?

:goodvibes

does anyone have pics of views from a "bearface room"??? I assume not many of us have had the experience of staying in one hence no pics of.

we requested 1 this next trip. I know the odds are that we wont but someone will get them. why not our luck next time.... ;);)

BTW Disney doesnt call them "bearface rooms"...."inner courtyard off lobby" is their description.

Always wondered why Disney doesnt give preferences in relation to the date the res was made. I made mine 3 minutes after pkg bookings opened up for 2013...and at FULL rack pricing on everything.

we just like the fact of walking out the door and looking down into the lobby in the am on the way to WCC or RF for breakfast and/or java.

also do you think online check-in is a plus or minus for this request. we arent getting there till about 9PM on a saturday. Our only request!!

We'll be staying at the WL for the first time in June. We usually stay at the BW Club Level but wanted to try something new. Does anyone have pics of WL Deluxe Club Level rooms? Not sure what an enclosed balcony is. All pics would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Think enclosed means full wall below railing. Sometimes these are the rooms built into the roofline. Id take deluxe club level anytime.

Here are some pictures from Room 6025 during our June, 2007 Honeymoon trip.

6025_enc_balcony.JPG

6025_view_straight.JPG

6025_view_left.JPG

6025_view_right.JPG

It was a King Bed handicapped accessible room at the time, and being on the sixth floor it had the enclosed balcony that was recessed into the roofline.

Room 6093 is a sixth floor room at the front of the hotel above the check in desk. It overlooks the South side of the resort and the park bus stop. It is a two Queen bed room, and connects to 6094 which is a King bed room just to the East.

6093_straight_zpse09a23c0.jpg

6093_right_zps0fe37995.jpg

I had requested a room on the 3rd or 4th floor, center courtyard view. In my head I always pictured us on the South Wing, and when I saw this view, it was like they had plucked it from my head! We were even able to see some of the higher Wishes fireworks.

DSCN0001%2520Stitch.jpg

IMG_0068%2520Stitch.jpg

IMG_0068.JPG

DSCN1500.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter