• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge Room View Photos

sorry for the dumb question but I have some pics I'd like to post from my recent stay at the WL and I cant figure out how to upload a pic from My Pictures. Any advice?

sorry for the dumb question but I have some pics I'd like to post from my recent stay at the WL and I cant figure out how to upload a pic from My Pictures. Any advice?

Not a dumb question at all.:thumbsup2 Join a photo sharing site like www.photobucket.com (it's free) and upload your pictures to their site. Once you have your photos uploaded, if you run your curser over the picture you will see several links below your photo. Right click your mouse over the bottom link(to highlight it) and then click "copy". then return to where you want to post your photo on the disboards and right click and click paste.:thumbsup2 then hit the SAVE button. After you close out of the post you will see your pictures.:cool1:

lodgebalconyviewatnight.jpg

room 6049

It looks like your two girls were enjoying their accommodations.:cool1: Hope you all had a MAGICAL stay and thanks for sharing.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the new pics!!!!
I'm getting excited...We check in 90 days from today! Just made my ADR's this morning!!! Hopefully I'll have some nice Woodsview room pics to post when I get back. Thank you all for making the wait tolerable!!!

Thanks for the new pics!!!!
I'm getting excited...We check in 90 days from today! Just made my ADR's this morning!!! Hopefully I'll have some nice Woodsview room pics to post when I get back. Thank you all for making the wait tolerable!!!

We are arriving at WL on Dec. 6th too!!

Have looked and every post on this Thread over the week and I can't wait to stay there in October :dance3: It looks so lovely.

Thanks

This was our room # 6004 - woods view room. It is the longest walk from the elevators/ice machine, but was great for us because it is at the end of the hallway away from the noise & we enjoy walking. You could see part of the fireworks (lots of trees), the boats coming up/down the river, & it was very peaceful & serene !!! You can not see the water parade because this room faces north & the parade is on the east side, but you could hear the music from the parade.

Also, since it is at the end of the hallway, it has the corner angle in the ceiling near the sliding glass door (I don't know the term for that) & it tends to make the room seem smaller than the others, but since my son has ASD & a peaceful quiet room is important at night, this room worked great for us !!

Vacation2008009-1.jpg

Vacation2008015-1.jpg

Vacation2008147-1.jpg

:santa::santa::santa:

I am wondering if I should try to squeeze a few more $$$$ to upgrade my view!!! I booked a standard view but I sure did not enjoy that roof view!!!!!:rotfl:

We booked a Courtyard Bunk Bed view( do not really care if we have bunk beds it was the only room available for discount rate)- We just want to see the the Water parade from our balcony any advice on which area to request? ( first time at WL):cool1:

In 10/08 we paid the extra money for the woods view and had a room/view similar to 6004, but it was quite a long walk from the lobby and the noise from the water show was quite loud. Honestly, we never sat out on the deck b/c with those big tropical trees come some BIG tropical spiders!! The webs were huge and I had a bug guy in twice to get rid of them. Plus, you're not in your room long enough to 'enjoy a view' -- you're getting ready, sleeping, swimming, eating or in the parks! This May I"m saving my money and going standard. Don't forget, if you don't like your view you CAN ask to be moved, you're still paying to stay there and they will accommodate you as best they can. I used to work in a hotel, so don't worry, really. Save the money and splurge on some great souveniers. The WL is fantastic!! :)

If I book a CL room and request a bunk bed room with a courtyard view/facing the lake (really want a Bear Face Room), how likely am I to get what I want? I will settle for CL Bear Face room with 2 queens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter