Wild Asparagus at Costco

kaddjr

<font color=peach>Now I'm going to have to stalk t
I was reading on the QVC boards that some Costcos have big slabs of Wild Asparagus papers, $13.99 for 360 sheets. Item # is 187548. If you are a member, you might want to check it out.

The closest one to me is 2 hours away and no, I'm not a member.:sad2:

I shop at Costco regularly. I guess I'll have to go check it out for y'all. Oh the sacrifices . . . :lmao:

I went by Costco and they do indeed have the paper pack. The papers are quite nice. At the very least, I'll have some nice stuff to put in the paper box now.

And yes, it was 360 sheets for $13.49. :cheer2:

Try shopping online. They also have a spot to shop for non members that you are charged a 5% fee on your purchases.

Does anyone here in the Indy area have a membership? The Castelton Costco has them (I called). They will let you in to look around if you are not a member, but unfortunately, they will not let you purchase by paying the upcharge. Bummer, I may have to call my SIL (not exactly on her good side right now). Maybe I'll have DH call...:rotfl:

Oh man!!!! I wish we had Costco in my area!!!! I love Wild Aspargas Paper!!!! What a great price too!!!! WoW!!!!

I am so disappointed. I went to my Costco today and they didn't have any Wild Asparagus paper. They really had very little that was scrapbook related. Surprisingly I walked out of there without buying hardly anything.

I'm getting it!!!! DH called his mother this afternoon and asked her if she had a membership. She does!! She needs to go there to pick up a prescription and is going to get it and mail it to me.:woohoo:

Where in the store did you find it? Was it with the books or in the aisle that has sometimes has scrapping pens, paper and office type stuff? I really don't have time to go in there on a weekend (a zoo!), but if I know right where I am going, I may be able to sneak in a quick trip. ;)

Thanks.

Yes, it's on the aisle with office supplies where they sometimes have scrap stuff. Mine had it on the end.

Good luck!!!

I have it! MIL called and asked if she could meet DH (I was at a crop this afternoon) half way after church to deliver it. It worked out great! Now I'm sitting here trying to figure out where in the heck I'm going to store it.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter