WiFi Access for DVCmembers

Getting much too complicated for me, I think I will tell DH to leave the laptop at home next time! Who needs email anyway? (He just uses it to download his pictures...and to contact WORK which he shouldn't be doing on vacation anyway!) :rotfl:

I think downloading pictures is a great idea. What if something happened to your laptop and you loose some photo memories?

Next time DW and I go to BWV we'll both have iPhone's for the 1st time. I wsa thinking of bringing an Apple Airport Express to provide wireless access in the room to keep the 3G data usage down as much as possible. I know when I've used my laptop you need to first to to a web site and access the agreement. If I do that will the iPhones then be able to use the net or do they also need to go to a web page and if yes once I go to another app then Safari will the iPhones still have access? Just curious if that would work or what others have done in the villas to get WiFi on iPhones. Thanks
Just make sure that the Airport Express is already configured with a laptop before you try to use it with iPhones, since a new AE can't be configured with an iPhone.
I find it a nuisance to have to keep re-logging into Disney's access page every time I need wifi on my iPhone, so I just use 3G most of the time. Since our ATT plan is unlimited 3G it doesn't matter to me and I have found 3G service to be very good at WDW (although I have heard others complain). I do bring my AE for my laptop, however. I upload photos from my camera to my laptop every night, which turned out to be a good thing since my camera was lost/stolen during my April trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter