WHYYYYY!!!! *vent*

2HOT2touch

The finishline is only the begining of a whole new
GAHHHHHH why do I always choose the wrong guys? I hooked up with this guy over the summer, and then he started to be a jerk to me. w/e and then we just stopped talking. So today I was at the mall with my friends and they were playing around with my phone and my friend accidentally called him, cuz she was like oo whos this, imma call him. And when she told me it was him, i was like, NOO thats the guy i hooked up with, and she so she hung up. And then i was playing with my phone and he called and i accidentally hung up on him and then he called again and i hung up on him again by accident, then he let a message on my phone like saying, whatchu callin my phone for, stuff like that. So my friends(who are from jersey, long island, and another friend who is from somewhere in CT but she can be pretty mean) they called him and like cursed him out. and he hung up on them and then they left a message on his voicemail and then he left a really nasty message on my voicemail. And then they called him back on like 3 different phones and they were in a fight with him for like a half hour to 45 mins. god i hate boys!!!!
I always end up with a jerk, who only wants something from me. i wish boys where like they are in the movies. :( But seriously all my friends have nice guys, but i aways end up finding the bad ones, i hate it!!!

*sorry I just really needed to vent*

I'm sorry to hear that, but it could have been worse.

:guilty: Sorry about what happened. He does sound like a jerk. I hope you feel better :grouphug: :hug:

2HOT2touch said:
such as....
Such as instead of him falling off the face of the earth and then him comeing back by accident and a fight happening, he could have been a prick in the first place. He could have been abusive, and hard to break up with. Seriously, if you think it was as bad as it could have been, you need to re-think.

Sorry, but it's the truth.:(

Trust me, my aunt has been with some NASTY guys in her lifetime, and when I hear something like this, it kind of heats me up. I mean, she almost lost her life once to one of these douches, and your friends got into an arguement. Big diffrence you know.

Ah that sucks, I've only had like...8 boyfriends before I found Andy. You'll find the right one :earsgirl: . I found Andy when I was 14 and we never went on "Break" or anything, just remember no relationship is perfect, it takes work and communication to keep it going.

i never went out with him i only hooked up with him. so him hitting me wasnt the problem...the problem was that all the guys i meet are jerks and perverted, and only look for one thing, and I have had an abusive boyfriend, so chill.

Hmm I don't see where I could have offended you in that posting, all it was saying is you will find a "perfect guy like in the movies" you just have to wait. How is that offending?

2HOT2touch said:
i never went out with him i only hooked up with him. so him hitting me wasnt the problem...the problem was that all the guys i meet are jerks and perverted, and only look for one thing, and I have had an abusive boyfriend, so chill.

Aw....I'm so sorry. Know that we're always here for you. :grouphug:

Tiinkerbelle said:
Hmm I don't see where I could have offended you in that posting, all it was saying is you will find a "perfect guy like in the movies" you just have to wait. How is that offending?
sorry, that wasnt for your post...it was for Munky's

I'm sorry

2HOT2touch said:

I never said it was the problem. I'm just saying, your complaining about something that's stupid. Let me tell ya something, most guys at this age are perverted. I see it every day. Your like, freaking out over something small.

Chill.

Hmm that's not very nice you know..It may not be a big deal to you but other people -like myself- are sensitive, so when a guy is being a total meanie we feel very hurt and would like comfort.

MuNkY said:

I never said it was the problem. I'm just saying, your complaining about something that's stupid. Let me tell ya something, most guys at this age are perverted. I see it every day. Your like, freaking out over something small.

Chill.

*Putting on my flame suit* Not trying to attack you or anthing, but like we said, these things hurt a lot sometimes and when these things happen we want people to comfort us and be there, no matter how small it may seem.

MuNkY said:

Chill.

ok, yea this happening once i wouldnt say anything about it. but the fact that it happens alot, that pisses me off. and how would you like it if multiple girls have just used you and then taunted you about it after ward. but you know what, i dont care what you think of me or my life. and i shouldnt have to justify myself to you,cuz right now you are being just as much of a jerk as he is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter