Why won't my thread post?

kristieuk

DIS Veteran
I have typed (twice now) a really long report about our trip, and it won't post! I tried all day yesterday, and it just keeps saying 'this is duplicate of a post you made in the last 5 minutes' - but it hasnt posted at all. It's driving me crazy!

And then this one posts with no problem. And I can't open the smilies. What has happened since I've been away??!! The board hates me!

I put a post on recently and a duplicate message appeared - but when I checked my original had actually gone on okay so...?

There seems to be a glitch on the boards where a new thread doesn't appear for some reason. The best way to get around it is to type your thread with just a one word or one letter title, then edit the title afterwards.

Try that - it should work :)

Kristie - wilma's right, the Dis seems to not like new threads with long titles at the moment.

I type a one word title and then go in and amend it afterwards. I'm looking forward to seeing your post now :)

Oh, I was just going to post - hope it works! But it's really not hugely exciting as we were only at Disney for a couple of days. Sorry : (

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter