Why won't my thread post?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by kristieuk, Nov 22, 2005.

1. kristieuk

kristieuk DIS Veteran

I have typed (twice now) a really long report about our trip, and it won't post! I tried all day yesterday, and it just keeps saying 'this is duplicate of a post you made in the last 5 minutes' - but it hasnt posted at all. It's driving me crazy!

2. kristieuk

kristieuk DIS Veteran

And then this one posts with no problem. And I can't open the smilies. What has happened since I've been away??!! The board hates me!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. JohnnySharp2

JohnnySharp2 No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a

I put a post on recently and a duplicate message appeared - but when I checked my original had actually gone on okay so...?

5. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

There seems to be a glitch on the boards where a new thread doesn't appear for some reason. The best way to get around it is to type your thread with just a one word or one letter title, then edit the title afterwards.

Try that - it should work :)

6. kristieuk

kristieuk DIS Veteran

Thank you - I'll try it later - I have the message saved on my home computer.

7. Miffy2003

Miffy2003 <font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak

Kristie - wilma's right, the Dis seems to not like new threads with long titles at the moment.

I type a one word title and then go in and amend it afterwards. I'm looking forward to seeing your post now :)

8. kristieuk

kristieuk DIS Veteran

Oh, I was just going to post - hope it works! But it's really not hugely exciting as we were only at Disney for a couple of days. Sorry : (