Why oh why...

BabyTigger99

<font color=CC00cc>The most beautiful words in the
Do people feel the need to wear pajama pants and slippers to the grocery store??? Is it that hard to pull on a pair of sweats and tennis shoes???? Lady at the grocery store this morning had on pajama pants with hearts all over them, and big, furry leopard print slippers. Still can't figure why people do it. :confused3

Ok - pj pants are fine in my book...but slippers are pushing it.

monkeyboy said:
maybe they should wear lingerie instead ;)

If that happened, I don't think my husband would have a problem running to the store for me anymore!

BabyTigger99 said:
If that happened, I don't think my husband would have a problem running to the store for me anymore!
:rotfl:
I'd hang out in the frozen food aisle

There is basically no difference between pajama (sleep) pants and sweat pants that I can see. The only difference is one is usually a plain color and the other quite often has a pattern to it.

The slippers, now that is different. I don't normally see too many people wearing slippers when they go out.

The school I teach in had to restructure our student dress code because so many kids were coming to school in pj's and slippers. They were also bringing blankets and pillows. Hello, welcome to nursery school. :confused3

leighe said:
The school I teach in had to restructure our student dress code because so many kids were coming to school in pj's and slippers. They were also bringing blankets and pillows. Hello, welcome to nursery school. :confused3
:rotfl:

It seems to be a trend at the moment with the school age teens. But a grown adult doing this is a different story. Only takes a minute to throw on some clothes and go to the store. :confused3

leighe said:
The school I teach in had to restructure our student dress code because so many kids were coming to school in pj's and slippers.

When I taught in another college I had to tell my students that I would not allow them to attend class in their pajamas. I thought it was rude. It seemed to say that my class wasn't worth even getting dressed for.

My other class pet peeve is kids in ball caps in class. If you don't give yourself enough time to shower then you'll just have to deal with your yucky hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter