Why is there no dump station?

I stay in a partial site in my 20 foot travel trailer, I've been on the 2000 loop when there were over 15 others like me and have gone through the check in lanes with the expectataion I might be moved and have to pay extra; it has never happened. The front desk will direct you to an open space. I often stay the last 2 nights at the local KOA so it's not a necessity all the time, I don't mind the short drive with semi full tanks.

I wonder if lack of a dump station has to do with the RV rentals. I'm sure a lot of those folks have no idea how/where to dump and what to do to clean up after yourself. I could rant on and on about the RV rental group and the lack of basic camping knowledge....

I think it has everything to do with the time the Fort was built and expanded. Back then many of what was considered a large RV didnt have bathrooms. Folks used the comfort stations primarily. Hard to imagine parts of the Fort are over 50 yrs old. Things have changed a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter