Why can't I see disney hotel availabilyt?

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Hi, DH has had the bright idea of changing the last 2 nights of our Sept/October holiday to one of the Disney hotels, but all 3 of them show no availability for the 2 nights in question-Furthermore when I try a few other sample dates NONE of them are available in any hotel-What's going on?

Is it working for you now? I just plugged in Oct. 2-4 on the DLR website and got availability for every type of room option for all three hotels.

I just put in end of set through a few days in Oct and all kinds of rooms come up.

Try incognito mode if you're using Chrome. I've had that issue with WDW hotels before. Or, sometimes my phone would work but not my laptop.

no-I get this for all rooms/all hotels! View attachment 736953
I see that your profile says you're from "Robin Hood country." So you're in the UK? I've seen other postings from board members outside the U.S. who haven't been able to access the same information on the DLR website as Americans can. Unfortunately, I don't know what they did to resolve that. Can you do a chat with the reservations people through the DL website?

Yes, we're in the UK-well if the Mouse doesn't want my money, then he won't get my money! :mad: Thanks for your help anyway! :hug:

Yes, we're in the UK-well if the Mouse doesn't want my money, then he won't get my money! :mad: Thanks for your help anyway! :hug:
Also try an incognito browser as PP said. That can also resolved the issue.

Bizarrely its let me book on my computer at work! 🥳 We have booked 2 nights at the end of the holiday at PP-hope it will be OK as its my birthday and our anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter