Why can't I book a 2010 package?

MusicMouse

Ph.D. Finally!
If the new rates are out, why can't I book a package for January 2010? The website keeps telling me there are no rooms at ANY of the resorts for my dates. Help! :confused3

I'm wondering the same thing. I was almost panicking when it came up saying no rooms available.

OMG Me too. :confused3 I was so excited to see the new rates were up but my excitement left very fast when I tried to book and couldn't. :scared1: I am so anxious to get this booked already.

I got room only pricing for January but you can't add tickets. They must be still updating it????

Maybe because package pricing still isn't officially out? It seems like you should be able to book room + tickets, but since you can't add dining yet maybe they haven't gotten package booking up for 2010 at all.

My guess is that they haven't re-priced the dining plans, so you can't get a package yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter