Why can't I book a 2 bedroom suite...

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
@ Cambria hotel and suites on Disneyland.com? The 2 bedroom suite never shows up as an option, and I even added more people to see if it would, and it didn't. I'm looking into dates for summer of 2023 and you can only book up to January. I typed in some random dates for December just to get a rough estimate of what the price would be, and the two bedroom suite is not coming up. Even if it was completely booked for the dates I want it would show up as unavailable. Does anyone know why?

They are currently booking the 2 bedroom suite on their own website, as far out as June 19th. Most companies don't book rooms they are limited on thru outside vendors. It appears they have 1 room of this type.

I suppose it's worth a try, but I don't think they'll be able to give you anything that's not on the website. Is there a reason why you don't want to hook directly with the hotel?
Not really. It's just more convenient to pay for everything all together.

Sometimes the rooms alloted to Disney are limited to a certain number of rooms. I looked on the Disney Website and the Tropicana hotel was not available for my dates. I went in Tropicana's Website and I was able to book there. I don't buy my park tickets from Disney as I can get them cheaper elsewhere. Booking separately can save you money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter