why are PAYLESS rental cars so cheap? is there something wrong with them?

Susanne

Earning My Ears
just wondering if anyone has used them. they consistently come up as much cheaper than anyone else at MCO, even the other off-site rental companies. i'm not familiar with them--i've always rented from Budget, Thrifty, Avis, etc.

any feedback on Payless is much appreciated.

thanks,

susanne

where do they consistently come UP cheap...

i find with payless that they seem to have a wide range even within a car category....so maybe you are hitting a time when they have a lot of inventory...

they are off site .....but some people here have used them and say they are OK....do not know about the state of their inventory ....it may be older than most other "name" brand rental agencies at orlando.....

Hello Susanne- We used them before, and we did so because the rates were unbelievably low in comparison. We were worried that they would have older cars or were a fly-by-night operation. We were wrong! We got a minivan with 6000 miles and were in and out of there in under 5 minutes. We would have loved to rent from then on our next trip but they were much higher then the other companys on our next visit. I can't explain why they aren't consistently lower, but if they are, I'd happily rent from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter