Who's in? Super Heroes (Avengers) Weekend Thread

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
Edit: just changed the title on this one - looks like there's another thread every is using as the official race discussion.

---

Since there wasn't an "official" Super Heroes/Avengers weekend thread yet, I decided to create one!

Race weekend is November 9-12, 2017 at Disneyland. At this point (May 14), all races are still open for registration exception the Kids' Races.

Basic race info:

Spiderman 5k (Friday, November 10): entry $80

Thor 10k (Saturday, November 11): entry $120

Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon (Sunday, November 12): entry $185

Infinity Gauntlet Challenge (10K & Half Marathon) (Saturday, November 11 & Sunday, November 12): entry $330

Proof of time deadline (for half marathon & challenge runners): Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I'm in for my third Infinity Gauntlet Challenge! Love this race weekend - the Avengers/Marvel theming is great, weather is a bit cooler, and we get to see all the lovely holiday decorations in he parks. I also love that the 10k theming tends to coincide with whichever Marvel movie comes out in November.

Who else is in for this race?

Last edited:
I'm now in for Infinity Gauntlet! I signed up at the Tink expo with the discount and got a neat little backpack. I had previously signed up for the 5k so I'll be using this as a training weekend for Dopey.

I'm now in for Infinity Gauntlet! I signed up at the Tink expo with the discount and got a neat little backpack. I had previously signed up for the 5k so I'll be using this as a training weekend for Dopey.

Just curious, what kind of discount were they offering at the expo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter