Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

Just got a quote with the promo...can't use it though! No Disney visa....but I will call and get my reservation changed on Jan3rd! Will save us $800 on our May dates! Now keep waiting until the 3rd!:coffee:

Just got a quote with the promo...can't use it though! No Disney visa....but I will call and get my reservation changed on Jan3rd! Will save us $800 on our May dates! Now keep waiting until the 3rd!:coffee:

I am pretty much the same Jenny, saving $900, can't wait til the 3rd so I know i have it in stone !!!

Can I join you while you wait? I just hate waiting so it's driving me nuts!! :rolleyes1
I asked a CM when I called a few days ago and the phone lines close at 11:00 so I guess no calling at midnight.

Carla

Can I join you while you wait? I just hate waiting so it's driving me nuts!! :rolleyes1
I asked a CM when I called a few days ago and the phone lines close at 11:00 so I guess no calling at midnight.

Carla

The more the merrier, and :( hrm, wonder what time they open !? :) I know I am going to be on that thing FIRST thing.

Originally Posted by JustMinnie View Post
Booked CSR this morning and saved about $400 with my Disney Visa. We'll be there the 18th thru 25th. Haven't been to Disney since 2010, so can't wait!

yay!! CSR is fantastic!
We are there May 14-22. Did you get standard?
I had preferred booked at rack rate and had to drop to standard to get the discount. :/ We really wanted Casistas, but just happy to get the discount at CSR.

Yes, we are staying standard. We always do, its cheaper and we're not in our room that much. Did request Casitas, though, don't think we've stayed in that section before and it looks like a really pretty area.

I did it! I just made our reservations with the Visa promotion, and the CM on the phone told me she was pretty sure there would be more coming through for those dates in the upcoming weeks.
I didn't think I'd be so excited since I've known for a while that we were doing this, but I'm SO EXCITED!!!:yay::yay:

Thanks for letting me get that out of my system. :rotfl2:

Another one waiting for Jan 3. I think I'll be saving $600 on the room + tix for CBR.

I'm assuming the phone lines open at 7 am Eastern time.

Wait.....what was that about "more coming"????? Dare I say.....free dining? Anybody got any ideas?

last year we save with the regular discount instead of our AP discount...so we went to FQ for 150 dollars more...it is a beautiful resort...but going to Movies this time...we shall see what happens when the AP rates come out too..

I booked with Disney Visa but watching for AP rates too.

I was booked AAA in a Nemo suite 5/3 to 5/11 but just couldn't justify it with just DD & I. Switched to preferred room at Pop. We will just walk over to AoA to check it out.

Does anybody know what I might save on one night at art of animation family suite?

I got a quote for 3 adults (and a child, age 7) room-only quote for May 8 for 4 nights, (2 weekdays and 2 weekend days). It came to $1267.98. I figured that to be a 15% discount. But I'm not sure how they figure the discount for the extra adult. The rack rate price would have been $1536.76, for a savings of $268.78, if my figures are correct.

blossombrd said:
I got a quote for 3 adults (and a child, age 7) room-only quote for May 8 for 4 nights, (2 weekdays and 2 weekend days). It came to $1267.98. I figured that to be a 15% discount. But I'm not sure how they figure the discount for the extra adult. The rack rate price would have been $1536.76, for a savings of $268.78, if my figures are correct.

That doesn't seem like much of a discount? That's $432 a night?

Before any discounts came out it was $348 for me, hubby, dd 20, ds18, DS 6! That's technically 4 adults and 1 child?

Are discounts usually blacked out for Memorial Day weekend? I'm tentatively thinking of doing a quick trip around Memorial Day for Star Wars weekends, and a discount would be helpful! :cool1:

The $1267.98 doesn't include any extra adult charge-it works out to be exactly 2 weekday nights @ $309 plus 2 weekend nights @ $354 plus 12.5% tax less 15% discount. I don't think Disney charges the extra adult fees on the suites.

In the past when I've received a discount on a standard room I have not received any discount on the extra adult fee.

Are discounts usually blacked out for Memorial Day weekend? I'm tentatively thinking of doing a quick trip around Memorial Day for Star Wars weekends, and a discount would be helpful! :cool1:

I had a percent off discount for Memorial Day in 2010 and free dining for Memorial Day weekend in 2011. So hopefully there should be discounts for 2013 out on January 3rd

Our travel dates usually include Memorial Day and we've been able to take advantage of special offers for nearly all of our trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter