Who's going to the 50th??

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
Hey ya'll!! Just wondering which posters here are going to the 50th! I would love a chance to possibly meet up with some of ya that day!

I want to - and I'm scheming. I'll keep you posted. My new AP is burning a hole in my pocket.

Not going to the 50th itself, but will be doing Boo Bash on the 10th. I'm debating if I should buy myself a ticket (or dare I say an AP) for the 9th. I'm wondering if Saturday crowds pick up after the 50th, which would make me a little hesitant.

I am slightly starting to CONSIDER - MAYBE - going in October '22, and I know the 50th stuff will still be ongoing. I was there during the Era of the Cakestle for the 25th, so would kind of be nice. Need to do a LOT more planning, and thinking, and it all depends on "the state of things" by then, of course, and how I feel about WDW in general by then.

It helps that I already have an unused 10-day park hopper hat I bought YEARS ago, before the "no expiration" was trashed, and I would be meeting a friend, who would be getting travel agent discounts on rooms. But I'm STARTING to think about it.......

:wave: Me! Arriving tomorrow (Remy preview tomorrow :cool1:) and will be at MK on 10/1. I wouldn’t miss it for anything. I have visited every year since they opened and even though I expect it to be like a can of sardines on speed, I plan to enjoy it.

ETA - Remy was fun! I won’t be paying to skip the line or waiting in an hours long standby line, so this was my best shot to ride it.

Last edited:
:wave: Me! Arriving tomorrow (Remy preview tomorrow :cool1:) and will be at MK on 10/1. I wouldn’t miss it for anything. I have visited every year since they opened and even though I expect it to be like a can of sardines on speed, I plan to enjoy it.
Have a magical trip!!

I hope to go before it's over. 18 months should be plenty of time to decide, right? :'D

I am slightly starting to CONSIDER - MAYBE - going in October '22, and I know the 50th stuff will still be ongoing. I was there during the Era of the Cakestle for the 25th, so would kind of be nice. Need to do a LOT more planning, and thinking, and it all depends on "the state of things" by then, of course, and how I feel about WDW in general by then.

It helps that I already have an unused 10-day park hopper hat I bought YEARS ago, before the "no expiration" was trashed, and I would be meeting a friend, who would be getting travel agent discounts on rooms. But I'm STARTING to think about it.......

If you’re going next year we gotta do an unofficial DIS meet!

If you’re going next year we gotta do an unofficial DIS meet!
I'll reach out for you if/when I decide/know. Still haven't talked to my friend to get any further info. But I would DEFINITELY like to meet you, my friend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter