Who's Going to Disney in November 2018?

Who's Going to Disney in November 2018 (Poll)?

• Total voters
We're going Thanksgiving week and will be camping in our TT at FW. My parents are also going but they will be staying at Pop.

Thanksgiving Week! From the Fri before to the Sun after. Already purchased our party tickets for 11/16.

We are staying at the Grand Floridian for the Thanksgiving week. Really looking forward to it. We ended up tacking on a day at Animal Kingdom at the beginning. No plans that day. The kids can enjoy the resort and the animals before we start our week w/ the parks. I wish we could do other weeks, but it's not an option w/ our school district.

We love the week after Thanksgiving. We may be able to catch free dining which we did in 2017.

The Christmas season is in full bloom at that time.

Weather is usually not too hot, but could be cold.

Staying At All Star Movie Resort for my birthday. Leaving Portland Or the day after thanksgiving staying for a week. Can't wait.:eeyore::cake:

Second full week of Nov. this year....our usual time is Halloween week but we had to push it back this year.
On a very happy note this year 4 of us will be going....counting the days!

We love the week after Thanksgiving. We may be able to catch free dining which we did in 2017.

Not sure you'll find anything left now. Free dining seems to have been all booked within a couple days of its release.

Nov. 24th-Dec. 3rd. All Star Sports. Wanted POP but nothing available. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!