• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Who's going in December??

Just booked a trip for Dec. 7th thru the 14th for the wife and I. 3 days off-site, then the 10th thru the 14th at the Wilderness Lodge with a great rate!!

Jim

:bounce:

Julia, Tom, Dad and Mom
The Wilderness Lodge
December 9- December 12

It's my mom's birthday trip and our family christmas get together....
we just booked today....I am ssoooooooo happy

We'll be at the Dolphin from Dec. 5 thru the 8th. Can't wait to see the holiday decorations!!:p

We will be at the Wilderness Lodge Dec.16- Dec.19. It is our 30th anniversary, and first time no kids. We are loking forward to WL. We have a courtyard room reserved! Any help with room requests would be appreciated. Something looking at lake, or geyser, with a nice balcolny. We always go in July, and stay cabins(which we love), or ASMO. I'm so excited I get to see Xmas Decorations!! Only 3 days but I'll take it. Was just there for 4th of July!! Sorry so Long--really excited!!

We'll be there Dec. 6th departing the 15th. We'll be staying at the Lodge and we just got our MVMCP tickets in the mail.

FYI Cirque be dark during some of our stay, but will not be dark on the 12th, 13, & 14th.

Waiting for the Candlelight information to come out.

:)

Shopgirl - We're also staying at WL dec 16 - dec 20. First time also with no kids!! We've been married 26 yrs. We have never been in Dec. and cant wait!
We got a standard room and I'm hoping we can upgrade when we get there. I'm just excited to be there, we always stay in the All Stars with the kids.
We're also staying at AKL one night, dec 15.

My husband and I will be at the Port Orleans Riverside from December 11 through 16!!! Used the codes (for the first time) and couldn't be happier!!!

We will be at the AKL for Dec. 11th - 15th, maybe a little longer.
Me, DH, DD3, DD1, DM, grandmother, and my cousin with family (DH, DS, DD, MIL, FIL),

We will be at the WL from December 14th to the 21st. Early Graduation present to myself for getting a BA in math and physics in March 2003

Myself, DH, DS's 13, 11, 2 and DD 2, will be at the Polynesan Conceirge!! Dec. 9 - 15. Oh Boy!!!

Great code rates!! However............. I might do a little resort hopping when the AP rates come out!! Its so hard to decide!!!!
I want to stay at ALL the resorts!!!!

Self,DH,DD 7y/o and we may be adopting a little boy if all goes well so hopefully DS:D at VWL Dec 1-7th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter