Who's going in December??

Trekker

I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay
:D please add your name, dates and resort to this thread...

The Albright's, Me, DH, DS, DD, and we are bringing Grandma and Grandpa for their first trip to the World!! Dec4-11 at the Polynesian, MVMCP on Dec 8!

Resort to be determined - Dates 12/1 - 12/6 - Myself, DH, DS, gramma & grampa, auntie, uncle, & cousin ty - maybe 1 or 2 others.

Can't wait!!!!

iluvtig

We'll be there, arriving on November 28th actually. We'll be at All-Star Movies from 11/28 to 12/4. Then we're moving to Wilderness Lodge from 12/4 to 12/9. We're so excited!:D

We are! Myself and DH Dec. 6 - Dec. 14. for our 25th Anniv. CBR or ASMu. Hoping to get a good rate at CBR!

We will be at the BWI 19-29th, Christmas at the world AAAHHHH!

Lets see..its going to be me,hubby,9mth old son(1st Trip!),grandma, and grandpa at the Wilderness Lodge from the 3rd-9th! I'm all ready counting down the days!

Fiver

My 15 year old son and I will be at the AKL from Dec 19th-27th. It's our 4th trip to Disney, our first at Christmas and our first at AKL. We were at Disney 2 years ago for New Years's and really love this time of year, although it was freezing on NYE and we made good use of our NH fleece!

We've just about decided to go on Dec.5-9 for an extended weekend to enjoy the holiday theming. Just me and my DH. Please let me know of any great deals out there. I'm getting that "itch" to plan another WDW vaca.

My son( he'll be 11 then) and I will be at All Star Sports Dec.19- Jan. 2. I can't wait. My mother's has been telling me to take him for Christmas since he was 5 years old.

Is anyone else going crazy with all the planning? I have
Christmas day all planned. I want to do Cindy's for breakfast, Narcoosee's for dinner, and end the day with an Illuminations Cruise!

DW and I will be at WDW 12-1-02/12-8-02,staying at OKW.:D

Me, my DH, sister and niece (first trip for both) will be heading on out to the Wilderness lodge (a first for all) checking in December 7 and checking out December 14. I just can't wait to see the look on my niece's face when she sees her favorite characters for the first time.

:sunny:

My DH, 15-yr old DD and of course me(!) are going to be at WDW from Dec. 27 (3 nights at Renaissance World Gate) then onto 5 nights at the ASMovies, down to Ft. Lauderdale to catch a 7-day RCCL cruise and then back to the Comfort Suites Maingate in Orlando for 2 more nights just to get an extra little squeeze out of Disney before we fly home! Can't wait, only 264 days to go!

WE ARE! :D :D My two daughters, 12 and 8, and I will be staying in the cabins at Ft. Wilderness from December 18-28. We are very excited about spending Christmas with Mickey. :) I am very busy with our plans and getting the girls' input on everything. Happy planning, everyone!

My husband and I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary. We'll be there with our two daughters, ages 8 & 15. We're staying at the Swan from Dec. 27th-Jan. 7th. Christmas at Disney....can't wait.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter