Who's going in 2011?

Sorry about your grandma; I hope she recovers quickly.

Thanks.

It's been about a week since her fall, and she's slowly getting better but her insurance is requiring that she be homebound for a while.

I came Monday morning after work (it's a 4 hour drive to get here) and she was just getting back from her first post-fall doctor's appointment and was very very purple and puffy. This evening she's a lot less puffy and the purple is slowly fading. I have to drive home tomorrow around 8 am so I can spend a little time with my cat before work tomorrow... Should be home around noon, then cat play time, then I work 2-9, 9pm-9am fri/sat, 9pm-9am sat/sun, and then my mom is coming back out with me next week since she has vacation and I took Sunday off.

I've pretty much just been doing the grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning around here... pretty boring, but there's no high speed internet. I have a cellular router that uses an at&t network card to pull cellular data, but it's VERY slow so updating stuff just gets to be too frustrating when the internet times out, etc.

We're planning for Sept. 8-15th. We usually stay at the Wilderness Lodge, but want to try something new next year. Also, crossing my fingers for free dining!!!

My son and I are planning a May7-15 trip, staying and POFQ - unless a good discount comes out and then we will switch to WL. We are leaving in 47 days for a 9 day trip, staying at CBR.:cool1:

We're planning for Sept. 8-15th. We usually stay at the Wilderness Lodge, but want to try something new next year. Also, crossing my fingers for free dining!!!

My son and I are planning a May7-15 trip, staying and POFQ - unless a good discount comes out and then we will switch to WL. We are leaving in 47 days for a 9 day trip, staying at CBR.:cool1:

Updated.

Also, I will be cutting trips to every other week (and I got high speed internet access for the grandparents so it shouldn't be a problem updating anymore.)

So what exactly to the Spreadsheet genius put on their sheets?

I have formulated my own DVC point chart sheet to tally different scenarios -- does that count? :lmao: I only need to wait until 7 mos before June 1or 2 to book! AAACK... this is going to be a long bunch of months until I can get my rooms all organized and booked!

Just booked my trip for November 26 through December 4th. Staying at POFQ. This will be our first "couple" trip for hubby and I!!:cool1:

Merry

Partner and I are heading back for the WDW Marathon Weekend, Jan 5-12. Staying at CR for the first time (hoping to not regret that decision). Registered for races, so we have to go! :eek:

Just booked my trip for November 26 through December 4th. Staying at POFQ. This will be our first "couple" trip for hubby and I!!:cool1:

Merry

Partner and I are heading back for the WDW Marathon Weekend, Jan 5-12. Staying at CR for the first time (hoping to not regret that decision). Registered for races, so we have to go! :eek:

Done. :)

So what exactly to the Spreadsheet genius put on their sheets?

- I always list the park hours and hours of events (parades, etc.) for each park for every day of our trip.
- Then, I code in the EMH mornings and evenings
- Then, I colour code according to our likely park visits.
- Then, we debate and change the colour coding multiple times.
- Then, we add some ADRs and write those in.
- Sometimes we write in a CS or snack that we REALLY want to remember.
Etc.
Yes, we're obsessive!:lmao:

I have formulated my own DVC point chart sheet to tally different scenarios -- does that count?

If you put it in a spreadsheet it does!

- I always list the park hours and hours of events (parades, etc.) for each park for every day of our trip.
- Then, I code in the EMH mornings and evenings
- Then, I colour code according to our likely park visits.
- Then, we debate and change the colour coding multiple times.
- Then, we add some ADRs and write those in.
- Sometimes we write in a CS or snack that we REALLY want to remember.
Etc.
Yes, we're obsessive!:lmao:

If you put it in a spreadsheet it does!

I do the same thing! I even have a section where I calculate the pet sitting fees and anticipated tips and other expenses (i.e., budget)

My partner and I along with our two kids will be heading down on May 31st, 2011 til June 10th. The new specials that have been released have saved us a TON over last year. I've learned some new stuff that has been changed since last year. Really exciting!!!:cool1::woohoo:

We're driving down, leaving MA on 4/13 arriving in WDW on the 14th and staying through the 23rd! WooHOo! Can't wait :o)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter