Who's calling to book the member cruises?

My nightmare attempt to book the 2015 Bahama member cruise!

Started Speed Dialing at 8:00 am

Got "am closed" then after another hour or so got Dis music...then was disconnected and had to start over speed dialing.

Got a real person at 11:20 am
All my choices were gone by 11:20

I wanted level 9A..9C..9D. ... 10 A

So my 1 daughter and I ended up at level 8C....a family stateroom. (I thought I would be in the Roy Disney suite!!)

It cost me an extra 32 points....grrrr
At least I am on the ship......:)

My nightmare attempt to book the 2015 Bahama member cruise!

Started Speed Dialing at 8:00 am

Got "am closed" then after another hour or so got Dis music...then was disconnected and had to start over speed dialing.

Got a real person at 11:20 am
All my choices were gone by 11:20

I wanted level 9A..9C..9D. ... 10 A

So my 1 daughter and I ended up at level 8C....a family stateroom. (I thought I would be in the Roy Disney suite!!)

It cost me an extra 32 points....grrrr
At least I am on the ship......:)

I understand that 8 C's have a very nice window seat by the large porthole. I hope you like it.

I waited and waited, to be told they were closed twice, and the second time I know I began dialing after 9am. I also was disconnected, and in the end, we are 2 categories over my first choice, which was 7. I had researched all those Navigator Verandas, and was excited to try for one. Not to be.

Well, we are on deck 6, and happy to be on the cruise.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I didn't think to check here during the 2 hours and 40 minutes we spent Sunday morning. Starting dialing (2 cell phones) at exactly 8 AM. DH got through at 8:57, then on hold for 45 minutes and it took us 50 minutes to get a 8B cabin booked for August. Our first member cruise. And our first porthole room. We have a verandah for our Alaska cruise this summer and we usually do an inside room, but were spoiled when we upgraded to a verandah last year on the Fantasy. Look forward to cruise with all you DVC folks.

We had an 8C I am pretty sure on the last Member Cruise. I will try to find a picture. I wish it were easier to post pictures here! I have to go looking up passwords, remember what I am supposed to copy and paste. Sorry, just ranting.

Does anyone know at this point if either of the 2015 member cruises sold out? I am just curious in case someone called this week to book. Please share if certain categories are sold out too!

facebook twitter