Who's at WDW in APril?

vernon

DIS Veteran
I'm going April 22- May 1st anyone fancy a UK DIS meet while we're over there? If you'd prefer to email me as opposed to posting your dates please feel free to do so.

Hi Vernon,
I'm going in April but will miss you as we're going 1st to 14th, would love to do a dis meet some day, maybe next time

Audrey
xxxxxx

BTW missing Stu's trip planner.;)

Hi We are going in April ~ 6th to 20th

So we will miss you ~ but we could meet with Audrey (eyoreaud)

WE WANT THE UK DIS BACK NOW....................

WE'll miss you too. My friend and I are going APril 12th -19th. ANybody else going then
Mind you we could always stay and live in your bathroom.....we would be very quiet...no one would know....we would be out most days.....and we would obviously leave the bathroom if you needed to use it!.

Wow what an idea anyone else want to share Vernons BAthroom!

We are going on exactly the same dates as you, 22 April to 1 May!! Might even be on the same flight - we are flying BA from Gatwick?! As it's our first trip to WDW, we may be in need of some insider info!

Hi Louise,
Vernon will be flying US Air laying over in Pittsburgh were DS and I will join him to fly to Orlando.
We would love to meet you. I'll let him make the arrangments as he's better at the planning stuff then me.

By the way this is Jana I'm on my mom's PC and the site won't let me log out of her name and into mine :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter