Who watched the Original World of Disney on TV???

Tink rules

<font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t
I did!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Sunday nights 7 pm... God forbid you put on anything else on our TV at that time...

And it was great to see Walt do the intros and such... We saw so much back then and it was so varied - I feel bad for kids who know the characters but really haven't had too much exposure to the beginnings and the old animation...

I really miss watching that!!

For a while not long ago, Saturday nights on ABC there were Disney Movies, but I don't think they play anymore.

It's the opening from that show is why I love Tink... the show couldn't start until Tinkerbell started the fireworks... :goodvibes

Was it the "World of Disney" and then "Little House on the Prairie?"

Actually, "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom," "World of Disney," and then "Little House." And then bedtime.

I think that was the Sunday night lineup.

Gosh, it's like I'm seven years old, sitting in my parents' living room again. :) Happy memories.

Back in the 70's...

Then it came back sort of with a newer version hosted by Michael Eisner. But it was different. It was usually movies and that's all...

The original had the animation and sometimes movies and series.

Actually, "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom," "World of Disney," and then "Little House." And then bedtime.

Gosh, it's like I'm seven years old, sitting in my parents' living room again. :) Happy memories.

OMG. That was my Sunday night too. I always looked forward to them. Wow, that brings back memories.

YES! We were allowed to eat grilled cheese sandwiches and soup in the den for supper on trays (a very big deal!) Warm and happy memories! :love:

WOW Those were some good days, wouldn't it be great if they put those out on DVD to buy :idea:

I think they are missing out on a whole demographic... US!!! :banana: Don't we buy DVD's too?

Oh Wow!!! The memories are flooding back! I remember watching Wild Kingdom and then Disney. I was not a little house fan so I usually went to bed right after Disney. I wish they still had some good programming on like that for my kids to watch!

<---- Check out my tag! Although I must be older than most of you because the line up I remember was M of O Wild Kingdom, The Wonderful World of Color, and then Bonanza. The Wonderful World of Color was extra special because we usually only got dessert on Sunday nights while it was on. (Hmmm, ice cream "soup")

PP we must be close in age because my happy Sunday night line up was M of O Wild Kingdom, Wonderful World of Disney and Bonanza (the episodes with Pernell Roberts as Adam:lmao:)

I loved Walt's intros. and never minded the history lessons that often went with the programs. Zorro and The Scarecrow of Romney (Sp.?) Marsh were my favorites!

Wow, brings back happy memories! I loved them all! Every week we were entertained and educated. I wish they'd put those on DVD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter