Who watched the Original World of Disney on TV???

Saw this posting and it brought back so many wonderful memories of Sunday nights. I figured youtube probably has a video of the intro and I think I found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4UBhDxG3yc&NR=1

I had one of those deja vu moments. Its the guy's voice that says the wonderful world of disney that really brought it all home to me.

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Chills!!! THAT is the reason I always loved Tinkerbell... SHE opened the Wonderful World of Disney!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Vonpluto:
Thanks for the dates. If you don't have it, snag a copy of THE
WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY TELEVISION by Bill Cotter.
Short description in there of each and every episode of all the shows!

Certainly!
As I read it I could visualize all the actual shows that I watched in "real time".
Good stuff in there also about the Mousketeers and the early (when it was good) Disney Channel as well.

and was part of our regular Sunday viewing.

I remember that Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom was on before it, and so was some show about how the future would be (this was back in the sixties) narrated by Walter Cronkite and sponsored by Dow (great advertising; I remember it forty-five years later!).

Then finally it would be time for The Wonderful World of Disney.

Right after, Branded (with Chuck Connors) came on and I had to go to bed.

Evan

I always loved sunday nights watching World of Disney on TV. Fun stuff! I couldn't wait until sunday night. I remember watching Lawrence Welk with my Grandmama at 6:00 p.m. Then at 7:00 p.m. we would watch World of Disney. ahhhhh, memories...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter