who made the spider-man ride

suz1414

Mouseketeer
does anyone know who was the leader building the spider man ride at IOA. i watched a tv show once where they showed how they built the ride but i forget who they said built it

Don't know who built it but concept & designed by IOA (?) Film done by Kleizer-Walczak Construction Company. Click here Spiderman

[This message was edited by Dznefreek on 03-24-01 at 05:20 PM.]

I believe the whole project was done by Universal Creative.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Truthfully, I invented the ride concept and simply gave the idea to Universal. In exchange they allow me to ride the ride whenever I visit.
The Spidey costume was designed for my physique, but they insisted on younger guys to sport them since I wasn't available at all times.
J

Jim, if ONLY that were true.....
smlove2.gif

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

I think Universal did most of the production, but I know several other Orlando companies did some marginal work on the ride (I think ITEC worked out the computer operation system).

Itec only did a minimal amount of show control work. Nothing to do with the ride itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter