~Who Likes To Do Laundry..And What Is Your Favorite Soap?~

I use Purex original scent. It's the only scented detergent I can use. Otherwise I use All free and clear. I have to use liquid. I can use Arm & Hammar fabric sheets or Bounce free. I am very allergic to fragrances. It drives me crazy when I sit next to someone and they smell like laundry detergent!

OK, this week laundry is my life, we returned from WDW Sunday with many dirty clothes, a supply of wet ones from the Kali Rapids ride, and many damp swim suits. I could barely fit everything in the laundry room.

However, I found I had lots of time on these boards between loads finishing up.

I use liquid ERA, I get the big container from Sam's Club that has a spout.
Once my son heaves that baby up into the cabinet above my washer, I am good for several weeks

Gotta have my drier sheets too, I use Arm and Hammer Classic Fresh. So far nobody seems to be allergic to it.

I was without my drier for a couple of days around Christmas, until the repair guy could come out. You really start to appreciate a drier for a change when you don't have it.

I prefer to wash my clothes in tide.

Primarily because it is too dang cold out-tide and the neighbors look at me funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter