~Who Likes To Do Laundry..And What Is Your Favorite Soap?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
gee guess what I am doing right now?
just did 3 loads of laundry......and I got to use my sample of the cold water tide I got from a post here on the dis!!

It smells really good!

Likes to do laundry?????

Have you lost your mind?

If anyone actually likes doing laundry, I have about 4 loads to be folded and another 4 to be washed, dried and folded.

:banana:

I use (liquid) Tide with a touch of Downy, in the Ocean Mist scent. I love it! I also add the Ocean Mist Downy to the rinse cycle.

I actually don't mind (too much) doing laundry. I try to do a load whenever there is enough so it never piles up. I wash it and dry it, the kids put it away.

I like Tide with Bleach additive and I also just tried the Cold water Tide and I agree it does smell nice!

::MinnieMo

I don't mind doing laundry at all. It's not a chore to me.
It's not like we have to beat them on rocks. Just start the washing machine, throw in soap, throw in clothes, switch over to dryer, take out. I fold the clothes while watching TV, I hardly even notice that I'm doing it.
I use Tide with bleach alternative, that's the one that gets out any stains the best, I've found.

I hate doing laundry and I don't personally like any laundry soap. The reason is I am allergic. It doesn't bother me after the clothes are washed in it, but if I open a box of detergent my eyes start watering and I start sneezing, etc. If I do laundry I have to hold my breath while putting the detergent in the machine. I have a wonderful Dh...he does a lot of the laundry for me. :goodvibes

As a matter-of-fact, several years ago I worked at Wal-mart doing various things. This one particular day I was cashiering and a woman put a box of Tide on my counter. She didn't know it had a leak and it leaked all over the counter. It made me very sick and they sent me to the back for about an hour until I felt a little better!

I won't let DH touch the laundry. I use Cheer because I react to Tide. I like Snuggle dryer sheets in the pink box (I can't remember what scent that is.)

I really don't mind doing laundry. I keep up with it every day so it isn't a big deal to do. I use Arm and Hammer. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

Breezy_Carol said:
You are so young to be doing laundry.
I dunno Carol, I was 16 and doing it right after my mom died (had to do something... and I admit I grew up a lot that year). She may not be that young.

I enjoy laundry when I am in the mood for it. It can be quite enjoy able to do all that work :)

I don't mind doing laundry - it is the putting away of the clothes that I hate! :teeth:
I love Tide :)

I dont mind doing laundry....as long as I have Cheer laundry soap.

It's always good to do laundry with a little Cheer....... :teeth: :cheer2:

I never did laundry myself until college and then not regularly until I was married.

I don't mind doing laundry at all.....at least the washing part. I hate folding and putting away! I use Era soap with Clorox 2 and Downy, the same as my grandma always did. For some strange reason, I always think of her when I use the Era.

I don't mind doing the laundry its the folding and putting away I don't like.
I have always used Tide but someone told me about Gain so I've been using it and I like it.

I don't mind doing laundry. I love the feeling of having "new" clean clothes to wear again. Especially when they smell nice. I fold them while watching TV, so I feel like I'm being productive, vs. being a couch potato.

I ONLY use Cheer with colorguard. It really keeps my clothes from fading.

Ok-first of all I hate doing laundry..and my favorite soap is General Hospital..I can't believe I'm the only one that got the answer right...yea me!!!

I like doing laundry...I love the smell of freshly washed clothes. Im a tide user (even though I have not received my free sample of cold water tide) and I use ultra downey. I watch TV while I fold and my boys put away their own clothes. They also hang up their clothes!

Southern4sure

Laundry can be a lot of work. I find it easier to do frequent small loads rather than a whole day of it. I also like it better if my DH helps.

I don't care much which soap, but nothing's nicer than some fresh-smelling laundry. I often buy liquid Purex or is it Pure X? Whatever. It's something like that.

Laundry is okay I guess. My favorite soap is Gain Tropical Island scent and I rinse with Downy vanilla and lavender and use snuggle emerald ? dryer sheets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter