Who is staying where

I have only been on 3 trips in my whole life. LOL

Good for you.

Pop Centruy October 16 for 1 night, then Beach Club Villas, 1-Bedroom for 5 nights. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Beth

Ok, i only have six more days left. I am so excited.

Our trip has changed for the better. :cheer2: :cheer2: We leave October 8th, one night at Pop Centry. Then to ALK CL for 6 nights, onto SOG for a week. Can't believe it 3 resort in one trip.

Such different experiences and all in 15 days.

Woo Hoo:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Have Coronado Springs booked for 10/27-10/31, not 100% sure we're going though as we've been shooting/budgeting/saving vacation for Xmas, but we got one of those nifty room discount postcards in the mail and couldn't resist! :smooth:

that is great. Hope you have a great time.

we will be staying at the CSR Dec. 1-3rd for our 3rd annual December Darlings Gathering. cannot wait to see our friends and celebrate our kiddos 3rd bday:bounce:

We're going on our 1st trip to Disney from December 22-26 and staying at the Coronado Springs. I couldn't resist the code from mousesavers!

Coronado Springs October 2 - 8, 2005

Yea I know its a year away, sure hope it goes fast :D

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter