Who is going to OKW in Dec?

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
Just wondering who was going to OKW in Dec? We will be there Dec 3 thru the 15!! :cool1:

I can't wait to my first DVC trip!! :thumbsup2

What does everyone got planned and can't miss??? :cheer2:

Just booked 12/9 thru 12/15 with 5 more nights still to book...

Leaving Thursday 5/18 for Star Wars weekend also

Looks like our dates cross!

My DH would LOVE to go for SW weekend!! But our kids are to young right now.

Me too!
OKW the week of Dec 10th.
BCV the week of Dec 17th.
BWV the week of Dec 31.

We are booked at OKW from 12/9 - 12/17. This will be our first year as DVC members, but our 4th annual December OKW stay. It wouldn't be Christmas without Disney.

This year I am determined to get the kids to the Osborne lights.

We will be at OKW from the 15th - 24th. Its a birthday trip for me :teeth:

This will be our first Christmas trip to WDW. Can't wait to see all the holiday decorations....my favorite time of year and my favorite place :love:

Aloha,
Jen

We'll be there 10-20.
Can't wait to see Disney all decorated! We did a weekend trip MANY years ago around Christmas and I am so looking forward to going back!
Must see/do for us is Candlelight Proc and Osbourne lights in their new (to us) location.
And going to the diff resorts to see their decorations...... giant gingerbread houses, chocolate carousels, huge christmas trees......etc...
I'm all a-shiver just thinking about it! :goodvibes

We'll be staying at OKW for the first time from Dec 9-17th.

MVMCP for both dh and I on the 12th. We'll have our 4 kiddos and the in-laws. They're staying at the campgrounds in their RV so they can have their doggie with them.

We hope to try Olivia's out this trip.

I just booked us 12/10-12/14!! This may or may not work unless my wife can get time off from work, but I didn't want to wait!! :) Hope to be down there to see some of the Christmas decorations!!

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter