• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is doing F&W this year? When?

you don't sound like much of a walker to me! You mean you walked a half marathon?!? Either way you did it though right?

Thanks for the encouragement.. I'm pretty excited and also scared that I'm going to get addicted to doing Disney races. What an expensive addiction right?? :goodvibes

But what a great addiction! Honestly, WDW has fun events and I think you will enjoy yourself.

Yes, I do walk/with a little jogging, and yes, I walked a half marathon...it was great fun!

I'll be there October 13-21, Jeff. If I do the Swolphin event, it would be the second night only.

DH and I will be there from Oct 12-20th this year. Looking forward to it!

We'll be there from the 14th - 19th (darn...miss the Swan/Dolphin event by ONE day!!). Can't wait - haven't done F&W since 2005!!

Going 10/11-10/14 for F & W fest and F & W classic. It will be our first day stay at the Dolphin! I'm looking forward to walking to/from EPCOT and walking upstairs to go "home" from f and w classic. :cool1:

I need to change my current solo vacation plan for late November so now I'm thinking either first weekend in November or 2nd weekend in November to check out the F&W Festival for the first time.

So much depends on what happens with the kids school activity schedules and my husbands travel schedule. I won't know either until early to mid September. I am very impatient and hate having to wait for those. :rotfl:

Jeff and Val, we will be there 10/5 - 10/13. Doing the first night of food and wine classic. Hopefully there are not torrential downpours like last year. Hopefully we can get together. I think Skip and Shelly are going to be there beginning the 12th also. :thumbsup2

:) Our trip is 10/26-11/2. This will be our first time in a value studio at Jambo. We are planning on MNSSHP for 10/31 and maybe one other night. MIL and BIL also joining us...but in thier own studio. ;)

We are headed down for a short trip 10/14-10/17. Can't wait! :)

Looks like several of you will be there too!

We will be their Oct 14-23 and it is our 1st time at F&W! I am super excited!

We'll be there opening weekend, also running the ToT 10-miler! That should offset whatever we're eating at the festival, right? ;)

XO
Liz

you mean i'm actually going to be there at the same time as lots of other disers???????

i can't believe it!!!

so when is F&W? i didn't know i'd be there then..

i think i arrive at WDW on october 9th and i'm there on my own (or with my best friend from college - not sure yet) from October 9th to October 17th, then with my mom and sister who arrive for an annual conference we're attending in orlando that weekend - but first we'll be at the halloween party on the 18th

to clarify - i'll be at WDW from oct 9th to the 20th
(then on the Dream on the 21st woo hoo!!)

At WDW 10/16 - 10/20
On Disney Fantasy 10/20 - 10/27
Back to WDW 10/27 - 10/29

This will be our fourth time at Epcot during F&W. My mouth is already watering! ;) I have four (maybe five) days planned at Epcot during our trip. When it is released, I need to download the map of the country booths and menus to make our "plan of attack". There's no way we can Eat Around the World in one day. ;)

At WDW 10/16 - 10/20
On Disney Fantasy 10/20 - 10/27
Back to WDW 10/27 - 10/29

This will be our fourth time at Epcot during F&W. My mouth is already watering! ;) I have four (maybe five) days planned at Epcot during our trip. When it is released, I need to download the map of the country booths and menus to make our "plan of attack". There's no way we can Eat Around the World in one day. ;)

There's a sticky thread about the Festival on the Restaurants board. When more info gets announced, TDC Nala will update the first thread with links to the special events and food kiosk menus and probably a PDF of the kiosk locations.

Me? I prefer to pick any day Monday through Thursday and Nosh Around the World. It does take me a few days to try the majority of the stuff I want. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter