Who has used Mears Shuttle from Disney to Sea World or Universal??

sistertrip

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at a Disney resort and used the Mears shuttle to get to Sea World or Universal Studios??

If so, how did this service run (i.e. specific times, call for pick-up, etc.)?

And, where do you get the shuttle??

Thanks!

I used Mears afew years ago to go to Universal. We were staying at CBR and they picked us up at the Old Port Royale (food court). There were a few people already in the van and also another group of people going to Universal from CBR. I think they picked us up at like 8:30 or so? They told us when we wanted to come back to CBR all we needed to do was call them and they would be there in a half hour. The drop off and pick-up was at the huge parking lot complex Universal has across the street from the Citywalk area (not sure if that is still the same). It worked well for us and I would use it again.

Not Mears, but April 28th we used Tiffany Towncar for the 5 of us from the Polynesian to Universal. Our driver was very prompt and efficient. He told us he lived about a mile from universal. He dropped us off at the guest drop off and pick up points etc. I think it was about $70-$80 round trip for the 5 of us. DH and I talked about it. He didnt want to waste time getting lost, waste time getting shuttle to rent a car etc. We have done this before. Heah, DH is on vacation too and part of his vacation is not to drive, so we happily sat back and left the driving to a local guy. Would use them again for that trip if the 3 ds want to go there again.

Well, if you want to spend the money then fine, but we took the city bus to sea world. The pick-up was at the TTC (the big parking lot next to it) and the drop off was at the end of the sea world parking lot. I think it cost us $1.50. We would not have know except for the concierge at SOG told us (they too had signs for the mears shuttle to sea world). We stayed until it closed too and had not problems getting a bus home.

Used Mears Handicapp shuttle last week to go to Seaworld fomr the CR.
Called the day beofre to set up reservation and they gave us pick up time in fornt of hotlel. Since it was a handicap van we had to have a specfic reservation for pick up at Seaworld also since they only have 2 and have ot have thme schedules and not overbooked. My undersatnding of the normal shuttle is call and hour or 2 before you want to be picked up and they will pick you up. They were very prompt on drop pff andf pick up.
Handicapp cost was $56 roundtrip from Cr to Seaworld

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter