Who gonna win it all in the NBA

Middleton ?, I read where Golden St was trying to get Siacam , and were offering Wiseman

No.

I meant no one ever come for VanVleet. I will always take killer instinct over pretty much anything.

---------

Interesting low-key, going to go find that rumour.

Random thoughts while watching the game -

Boy there are a lot of white people in Phoenix. :magnify:

And how the hell can this face be 22?

I have a prediction, based on foolproof accuracy pulled from studying decades of the game's mechanics:

The NBA team with the highest score is going to be the winner.

Thank you...we sure hope so!

He really did! He was amazing. If only one other person on the team had stepped up, I think we would've won.

Well that's a feel good win.

-------------

It wasn't always like this eons ago - I hate the decision to spread out the schedule during the finals. It makes it lack energy and excitement.

It is bad enough losing Inside The NBA every year at this point.

Okay I need to stop whining on your win! :laughing::drinking1

Enjoy.

My DS and his friends have tickets for the watch party at the Fiserv Forum on Saturday night. They are super excited! We are really hoping the Bucks can pull out a win at Phoenix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter