Who gonna win it all in the NBA

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
my main hope was Lebron would loose, and he did, so my guess right now is Bkn and Denver, but not certain at all, I believe Mill has about an equal chance as Bkln, the west is wide open

Leonard breaks out with 45 tonight, to keep Clippers alive, I didnt see that comming

Bkn beat Mill in the first game tonight, even though Harden went down, who ever survives that might be the nba champ. Mill has maybe the best layer in the game and 3-4 guys that should be the 3-4th best guy on a great team, They got Batma but need to find Robin (and Middleton, a nice player, but not robin) but I am rooting for Mill, I root for the small markets

Bkn beat Mill in the first game tonight, even though Harden went down, who ever survives that might be the nba champ. Mill has maybe the best layer in the game and 3-4 guys that should be the 3-4th best guy on a great team, They got Batma but need to find Robin (and Middleton, a nice player, but not robin) but I am rooting for Mill, I root for the small markets

Jason you now so much about BasketBall we all thnak you for your thoughts and opinions

People, let's get this thread going! And have our own thread. Durant's demanding it. :laughing:

I picked Nets and Clippers, begrudgingly. Nets win, double begrudgingly.

@low-key has Nets and Suns. @low-key, forgot who you picked for the win.

---------

Who did you have back in the first round?
Cheat if you want, I don't care. I just want all bball. :drinking1:laughing:

Last edited:
The only reason I would want the Nets to beat the Bucks is I have Durant in my fantasy league , yes I am a shallow nerd

The only reason I would want the Nets to beat the Bucks is I have Durant in my fantasy league , yes I am a shallow nerd

The only reason I am not supporting Milwaukee is because I want Giannis. :rotfl2:

Money and power. We are big time sinners.

Is Durant the real MVP, I think its him or Paul. I wish LeBum good luck aganst the MonStars

You know if The Freak doesnt get a ring, chances are greater of him sgning with Toronto

Well obviously I willed them to win with my utter optimism. :laughing:

Tonight should be interesting. Healthy would be better, but that's the game.

Although I am not a fan I believe Durant and squad are capable despite the setback/injuries.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter