Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

Nice.

Actually it was a very nice day here today too. Temperature was about 36 and it felt like 80 LOL!!!

Took a trip in to the "big city" about an hour away and did some shopping. Felt great every time we went outside.

It's all in your perspective I suppose.

Low 40s yesterday, near 50 today.

Recently responded to a post stating I do not usually post as I am a thread killer :rolleyes1

Low 40s yesterday, near 50 today.

Recently responded to a post stating I do not usually post as I am a thread killer :rolleyes1

I don't post much anymore and this thread used to be real busy but it has all but died out. I have made some lasting friendships with people because of this thread. Talk to them all everyday but they have taken up residence somewhere more private.

Some history for you about this threadkiller thread. It was started I believe is 2003 and is the longest surviving thread on the Community Board. There is no other than has been around and active as long as this one has been.:smooth:

There is at least one other thread that has the word threadkiller in the title but it's history is much shorter than this one.

Not so long ago when compared to the origins of the universe.

Tis true.

I've been hanging around these boards a very long time, not as much as I used to but I still come around often and check out what's happening in the DIS world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!