Who else loves malted milk balls?

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
I've got my very own box of them, for a bd present. :hyper: :hyper:

Two days ago I bought a box of Whoppers. I love those things!!!

:wave2: me! me! me!

i love the raisinettes, too!

not much i don't love

i can't wait to get my extra two boxes of GS caramel delights cookies! yummmmm

Oh, stop! I want them all. And throw in some snow caps! Yum!

LOL, I'm not crazy about Twizzlers or snow caps. :crazy: But I loooove Whoppers.

Okay, I feel stupid right now. I JUST realized Whoppers are the same as malted milk balls. :rolleyes: :o :D

I love malted milk balls. I like Brachs better than whoppers also. I also love snowcaps at the movies. :)

I need a description of a snow cap. I have never heard that before.

Whoppers aren't the chewy things, are they? In the little yellow boxes? I don't like those chewy things, they stick to my teeth.:headache:

snowcaps.gif

Originally posted by Waffles
Whoppers aren't the chewy things, are they? In the little yellow boxes? I don't like those chewy things, they stick to my teeth.:headache:

I think you're talking about milk duds. I hate them too. I spend an hour brushing my teeth after them. :rolleyes:

Nah, whoppers are crunchy.

Ah, gotcha.
Okay, for the record, I like Whoppers, (because they're crunchy) but not Milk Duds (because they're sticky).
I've got it all figured out now! :teeth:

Have you ever gotten a malted milk ball that IS chewy? They are gross! They are like the rejects that got into the box or something. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter